Sunday 9 December 2012

Original image.


This is the original image, to get to this stage I set up the studio lights to position were I was happy with the lighting. I used the soft box to create a much softer natural light, then used a spotlight to enhance the models face. This picture was the best result I got in the studio, I think this picture worked well because of the reflection in the models eyes and also in the piercing. This photo has been Photoshopped, I've airbrushed all the skin and enhanced the colours within the picture. I've also changed the brightness and shadows within the picture and changed the levels. I also need to make the photo closer as it leaves too much room for text around the edges. Even though I created a draft from this image I have decided not to use this image in my final design as it doesn't relate to music enough and looks more like a college magazine photograph. I want to take a image that idenifies to the audience straight away that it is infact a music magazine, and portray parts of the genre that i'm trying to reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment