Saturday 1 December 2012

Different fonts.

These are some of the fonts I thought would look good for my magazine. The ones I like the most is number 3 and number. This is because they are both very different and if I used this font on a magazine it would create more of an identity for the magazine Number 3 is very street looks and is how teenagers or skaters do graffiti or artwork, this would be perfect for the target audience I am aiming at, It would catch their attention better than the other fonts I've collected. Number 1 is almost like a collage, I think this font works well on magazines for things such as a cover line or name of a band. This again is very distinctive and people may start reconsigning the magazine for this convention. However all these fonts I am going to consider when creating my final design, I will experiment to see what works well and what doesn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment