Thursday 21 March 2013

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



 

I have learnt within this topic how to do many different functions within the Photoshop and Publisher applications. These include all the tools on the Photoshop tool bar and also I have used some of the tools within publisher for the creation of my magazine. I have learnt how to edit photographs and change colours of models hairs, also eye colour and clothing colours. I have shown this in my drafts and shown the difference between the start of the Photoshopping process to the finish. All of these of which, I never knew how to do previous to starting this topic. I am pleased with how my skills have changed and adapted and I feel confident moving around Photoshop. These are some of the tools I have used, and what I have used them for.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment