Tuesday 19 February 2013

Teachers Feedback



 I have looked and considered all the feedback I have been given, I am going to make the adjustments in size and change the amount of pictures on the page and so forth to create a better overall product. I think all the comments are fair, and the changes need to be made. I need to adjust the layout and add more pictures to the page. Conventionally the editors note goes in the bottom right corner, this adjustment will be made. Also conventionally there is 3 pictures within the content page, this adjustment also shall be made. I need to create more page titles therefore my magazine will look longer, because conventionally right now its too short, this wouldn't sell well as people wouldn't pay for a short magazine. Also the bar code needs to be made considerably smaller therefore I have more space for other things within my content page. Also the subscription advertisement needs to be placed elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment