Sunday 11 November 2012

Costume & Props ideas.

I decided that the red carpet look was a good idea for a costume for music magazine, especially the woman's costume. I decided this because people within the music industry wear a lot of expensive outragous catwalk red carpet dresses and costumes. In regards to costume I think an expensive looking bag would work well with this outfit, this is because of the conventional advertising point the current magazines in the market have. I think the look of Ed Sheeran and other acoustic singers have is a relateable current look in fashion, and if the magazine was to be aimed at this market it would work. The current fashion on snap back caps would work well within a rap magazine, or something relating to that genre. All these ideas I will take in to consideration when creating my own images.

No comments:

Post a Comment